2013 SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMBODIAN | SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2013

Wednesday, December 5, 2012
អាហារូបករណ៍​២០១៣ | អាហារូបករណ៍​ ២០១៣ SCHOLARSHIP ២០១៣ អាហារូបករណ៍​ 
2013 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CAMBODIA | 2013 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CAMBODIANS

Each year, Oxford University welcomes talented students from all over the globe. Oxford will offer a number of scholarships to Cambodian students wishing to apply for an undergraduate scholarship to study in England, United Kingdom (UK) for the academic year 2013-2014.

Scholarship value Full university fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year

សាកលវិទ្យាល័យធានារ៉ាប់រងថ្លៃសិក្សា ស្នាក់នៅ ប្រាក់អាហារូបករណ៍ និង ថ្លៃសំបុត្រយន្ដហោះ 

Fields of study  All subjects except medicine.

Eligibility Cambodian citizens


  1. University of Oxford is one of my dream university that I am willing to enter for my Higher Education. That's would be amazing if I have opportunity to access this institution. My goal is to develop myself as an effective person by absorbing Education from this wonderful university. I believe in Education of the United Kingdom. I am really interested in applying for scholarship. My email is senghongchammeg09@gmail.com I need to know more from this!

Post a Comment