2013 Scholarships FOR Cambodian Students | AUSTRALIA

Thursday, June 13, 2013
The University of Melbourne will offer a number of scholarships to foreign and Cambodian students who wish to study in Australia for 2013-2014.

Number

Each year the University of Melbourne offers about 38 new scholarships.

Benefits and conditions

This scholarship covers full tuition fees for each year of the course and the annual Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
ភាគីអូស្ត្រាលីរ៉ាប់រងថ្លៃសិក្សា ផ្ដល់ប្រាក់អាហារូបករណ៍ ការស្នាក់នៅ $24,653/year និងថ្លៃសំបុត្រយន្តហោះទៅ-មក ។



AUSTRALIAN SCHOLARSHIP 2014: Scholarship for Cambodian to study in Australia | CAMBODIAN AUSTRALIAN SCHOLARSHIPS 2013-2014 | Cambodian 2014 Australian SCHOLARSHIP 2014 | in for 2013 2014 | AUSTRALIA 2014 scholarship in CAMBODIA | Scholarships for Cambodian STUDENTS to AUSTRALIA
  1. how can i apply with this scholarship ?
    please free back to contact me , i still waiting your information !

  2. I'm wondering if you give me some clues how to apply for this scholarship. I'm curious to apply and what kind of form should i fill? what kind of information do you need?
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you in advance.

  3. i have no idea with this website.. seem to be no one care.. feedback or reply..

  4. Dear Sir or Madam,
    This announcement is true or not? Because I saw fewer questions but no one responded to them.
    If it's the true announcement please help to detail the actual subjects of scholarships programs.

    Best Regards

  5. Dear sir or madam,
    I really want to apply for this scholarship.W Would you mind telling me how to apply for it?
    Thanks.

  6. can you give me more imformation ? where can apple ?

  7. can you apply me for imformation? where can i apply?

Post a Comment