អាហារូបករណ៍​​អូស្ត្រាលី​១៥០​កន្លែង | AUSTRALIAN SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CAMBODIA

Thursday, June 20, 2013
For this 2013-2014 academic year, the University of Melbourne will offer 150 international scholarships to foreign and Cambodian students who wish to undertake graduate research degree studies in Australia.

អាហារូបករណ៍អូស្ត្រាលី ១៥០ កន្លែង | 150 Scholarships at Melbourne, Australia | ភាគីអូស្ត្រាលីរ៉ាប់រងថ្លៃសិក្សា ផ្ដល់ប្រាក់អាហារូបករណ៍ ការស្នាក់នៅ $24,653/ឆ្នាំ និងថ្លៃសំបុត្រយន្តហោះទៅ-មក ។ 

Benefits and conditions

Benefits provided by this scholarship program include:
  • a living allowance of $24,653 per annum (2013 rate) 
  • a Relocation Grant of $2,000 awarded to students who are moving from interstate in order to study at the University of Melbourne or $3,000 awarded to those who are moving from overseas
  • a Thesis Allowance of up to $420 (2013 rate) for masters by research and up to $840 (2013 rate) for PhD and other doctorate by research candidates, and 
  • paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.

tAG: CAMBODIA 2013 SCHOLARSHIPS | 2013 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CAMBODIAN STUDENTS | International SCHOLARSHIPS | HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP | Cambodian HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP 2013-2014
  1. sorry sir, how can I apply for this scholarship? could you inform me to know about that information? I really interested with this scholarship so much, so hope that I can reach this information

  2. excuse me, sir. How can I apply for this program? please, tell me because I really interest this scholarship.
    Thank in advance

  3. Dear sir, excuse me could you please telling me about that in order to apply, what should i have? When is the dateline? and what is the requirement for this scholarship? How many test will I have to take? Thanks you in advance...

  4. Dear Sir or Madam, I really want to know how can I apply for this scholarship.

  5. And one more thing what are the requirement of applying this scholarship

  6. Dear
    could u tell the more information about scholarship ? how can i apply with this ?
    when is dateline ? please free back to contact me back , i still waiting !

  7. Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am very exciting and interesting for this announcement. But now I would like you to guide me for more detail of this. My e-mail is: sengsansam@ymail.com
    Good luck for you.
    I am waiting for your reply.

    Thank you very much.

  8. This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. sorry.I want to apply this scholarship what should I do? help me please!

  10. Dear sir/Madam

    I really interesting on this scholarship .
    I want to apply for it , so how can i apply for this scholarship.

    Than you .

  11. I really interested. How can i apply it?

  12. sorry sure so How can to apply this scholarship ? i want to get this scholarship so much.

  13. Excuse me, could you tell me about the deadline.

  14. excuse me, i really want to get scholarship, but how ?

  15. Dear sir or madam,I really want to apply for this scholarship. Would you mind telling me how to apply for it?
    Thanks

  16. how can i get application form for this shcorlarship

  17. How can i apply for this schorlarship

  18. Hello sir or madam, This is a very interesting scholarship and I wish you could tell me how to apply on this scholarship !

  19. Hello ! I have interesting about scholarship .!! Everyone teacher can tell me to mail: visalraranak0@gmail.com

  20. i have interesting about these indeed, but i do not know do it. I want to request when you offer the scholarship should advertise to all people to know roomy as well as tell the from where take .
    sorry for my request from you ,

  21. Hi.I'm really wanting to study abroad . How can I apply for this scholarship .
    Please send me via e-mail n.sopheapsamgnet@gmail.com.
    Thank you !!!

  22. Pardon me sir or madam! is it deadline yet?
    please let me know by send me via e-mail thysofi@yahoo.com
    Thank you !!

  23. Hi. I'm High school student and I want to get a chance to study abroad. How to apply in that? vattanasrey22@gmail.com

  24. Anonymous

    Dear Sir/Madam
    I'm really interested in this Australia scholarship.
    Could you please tell me more about the exact information of this scholarship?
    Should you have any information, feel free to contact me any time via akara_ung@yahoo.com
    Best regards,
    Akara Ung

  25. Dear sir /Madam
    i am really interesting for scholarship to study Australia
    could you show information that relation ,
    and the special i want to know the process of application form,and the step of it ,E-mail=kvansokveak@gmail.com

Post a Comment