អាហារូបករណ៍ប្រទេសស្វីស | Swiss Scholarships for Cambodia 2014

Saturday, September 14, 2013
The Swiss Government awards various scholarships to Cambodian students, scholars and researchers. Those scholarships provide Cambodian students from all fields with the opportunity to pursue higher education in Switzerland.

រដ្ឋាភិបាលស្វីសរ៉ាប់រងថ្លៃសិក្សា ស្នាក់នៅ ប្រាក់អាហារូបករណ៍ $2,000/ខែ និង ថ្លៃសំបុត្រយន្ដហោះទៅ-មក (កម្ពុជា-ស្វីស) ។ 

Please click on the announcement below for scholarship details.



Tags: 2014 EU Scholarship for CAMBODIA, 2014 European SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CAMBODIA, 2014 Swiss SCHOLARSHIP for Cambodia, 2014 SWITZERLAND SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMBODIA
  1. I want to go to English because I want to develop my family and in society

  2. dear Swizz
    My name sethsineth
    I am cambodian and I lived in battambang province
    I have studied in Build Bright University in cambodia
    I have chosen English literature and I want to study in Swizz becouse is favorite country
    I think I will get scholarship from Swizz I wait for your answer every time
    Tle: +8858631413 Email: sethsineth@gmail.com

  3. first i thank Swizz
    I want to study in Swizz and get knowlege from teachers who lived in Swizz
    I wait for good answer...

  4. I'm Reaksmey,3rd year student at National Institute of Business on English Literature major. I'm looking for scholarship to study abroad and Swizz is one of my goal.
    I want to know whether there is any scholarship for undergraduate in 2015.
    Please contact through my e-mail: darareasmeykroem@yahoo.com
    I wait to hearing from you...

  5. Dear swizz
    Hello sir and madam. Now i studying BBA at National University of Management.I want to study Master continue at swizzerland to get knowlege from teacher who lived there to develop my country and my family. how can i apply to get this scholarship. Can you tell me through my e-mail: monyroith@gmail.com
    I wait to hearing from you...

Post a Comment