JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMBODIA | 2014 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CAMBODIA

Saturday, September 14, 2013
The Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship (JDS) has been started in the Kingdom of Cambodia since 2000. Up to day, total of 272 fellows have been sent to Japan. For this year, 24 scholarships will be given to Cambodian students and applicants.

រដ្ឋាភិបាលជប៉ុនរ៉ាប់រងថ្លៃសិក្សា ស្នាក់នៅ ប្រាក់អាហារូបករណ៍ ប្រហែល $1500/ខែ និង ថ្លៃសំបុត្រយន្ដហោះទៅ-មក (កម្ពុជា-ជប៉ុន) 

Please click on the below announcement for scholarship details. 




Tags: 2014 JAPAN Scholarships for CAMBODIA, 2014 JAPAN CAMBODIA SCHOLARSHIP, 2014 JAPAN SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CAMBODIAN STUDENTS, JAPANESE CAMBODIAN SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2014, 2014 SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMBODIA IN JAPAN, SCHOLARSHIP IN JAPAN FOR CAMBODIA 2014.
  1. I do not work at civil service sector,but i am a intership lawyer. Can i get this scholarship or not

  2. Hello!sir and madam.now i studying BBA year fourth at NUM, I want to study continue master at Japan,because i want get experience and knowledge from their to help develop my country and my society by growth human resource. But I don't know how can apply? Can you tell me through mail:monyroith@gmail.com

  3. Nice information! I am intimidated by the excellence of information. I am sure I will visit this site again soon.
    I know something information,to know you can click here
    Test and Tag brisbane
    rcd testing services brisbane

Post a Comment